How We Can Help


Marriage Green card

  • Adjustment of Status for Foreign Spouse and Representation at the Interview

O1 Visa

  • The O1 visais a non-resident US visa for people who demonstrate extraordinary ability in their field, whether that be the arts, sport, business, education, or the sciences.

EB1A Visa to Green card

  • The EB1A visa is a great option for people with extraordinary abilities in the arts, sciences, business, education, or athletics.

E-2 Treaty Investor Visa

  • An E2 treaty investor visais a non-immigrant visa reserved for foreign entrepreneurs of countries that have a Treaty of Trade and Commerce with the United States. E2 investor visas allows foreign investors to enter and work inside of the United States based on a substantial investment in a bona fide enterprise.

Labor Certification – PERM for foreign worker

  • For employers looking to fill permanent positions with qualified non-U.S. workers, the PERM labor certification process is the most common. Under the PERM process, the Department of Labor (DOL) and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) collaborate to allow an employer to sponsor a qualified foreign worker.

Fiancé Visa K1

  • Visa for Foreign Spouse that may be converted to a Green Card

Political Asylum

  • Asylum may be granted to people who are already in the United States and are unable or unwilling to return their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. An attorney can assist with preparation and submission of the petition for asylum, represent the client at the interview as well as the court removal proceeding.

Student Visa F1/M1

  • We can help you obtain a student visa to study in an approved educational institution

EB5 Investor Green Card

  • The EB-5 visa is a way to get your green card and permanent residency through investment. The EB-5 investor visa program enables foreigners who make an investment in a U.S. business to obtain a green card and become lawful permanent residents, and eventual citizens, of the United States. The investment can lead to a green card for the investor to permanently live and work in the United States with their spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21.


  • Family-based immigration is the most common form of obtaining lawful U.S. permanent residency, which is more commonly known as a “green card.” Family members of United States citizens and lawful permanent residents (LPRs) may obtain legal permanent residence in the United States.


We work with you to develop the best possible winning strategy for your particular case


We meticulously review all your case files to make sure that no detail goes unnoticed


We are dedicated to your case and determined to achieve the best possible outcome for you